Sunday, November 04, 2007

Another day...

Well, here goes, what can I say?
I have celebrated my father's birthday (although it was last week) today, and I have ordered a new harddrive for the computer back home (where I live with my grandparents) and new RAM for my laptop. I truly hope that everything will work out fine with these technical things.

I have celebrated Halloween, but unfortunately it was "only" my friend Bob who came and visited, but next year I truly have to be prepared earlier so more people can come.

I also foun a prayer before logging on to the Internet, which I have printed out and that is taped to my laptop, and was taped to the family computer as well until a few minutes ago when my fathersaid that he refused to have a such a thing where he could see it.

So I guess it will take a long time before I'll save dad.

I will pray for his salvation right away though.

May God be with us all.

Pax et Bonum.

No comments: