Monday, October 30, 2006

White and Nerdy

Hello everyone.

Well, my weekend has been quite good, as usual that is. My friend Bob slept over tyhis weekend, as usual XD. We saw two Pay-Per-View-films via Com Hem, "North Country", about a woman who needs to work in a mine since she needs the money, and "Just like heaven" about a woman, working at a hospital, who drives herself to death, when she is hit by a 18-wheeler. We also saw "Terminator", the first film that is, and "Oceans's Eleven" on DVD's that we I and my grandmother had borrowed from a "dog-buddy" of grandmother's.

I have also tried to contact as many people as possibly that I know and try to invite them to my Halloween-party on 4-5 November, but everyone seems to be busy and so forth...

Well, I have to do some homework, even when I have autumn holidays this whole week, *sigh*.

/minutz3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lmao, I guess the video is worth a double post. :P