Sunday, May 13, 2007

Eurovision - wrong song won, as usual

Well, hello all of you out there reading my blog (yes, I know there are a few, don't deny it, embrace it :-P)
Usually, I always watch the Eurovision Song Contest, but yesterday I didn't.
That was strange for me, who usually tries to keep my "traditions", but I had already seen most of them on this terrific site.
As usual (that seems also to be a tradition) wrong song won.
I usually support Germanys song (especially last year, with their country song "No No Never" by the Australian band "Texas Lightning")

This year I had hoped for Belarus or Switzerland, but none of them won though...
So, back to my homework, but now it's time to go to church appearantly XD

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm . . . I had hoped that Hanna would win. :P

Anonymous said...

Hell yes, our "Sorcerer" ("Koldun" is a belorussian word for such people ^.^) was pretty good. I mean, it's even possible to call him a good singer (There is a very big problem with them in our country).