Friday, May 11, 2007

My first AMV - Wind, SKAMP - You've got style

I've almost forgotten to announce my own first AMV, which I, by the way, doens't think was so good, but appearantly one person on YouTube thinks so :-P.
Or maybe two, because one posted the comment, and a period of time after that it was rated with 5 out of 5 stars. I think it's really too bad to upload to YouTube, but what do you think?
I'd love to hear from all you people out there, reading my blog!
I know there are a few of you ;-)

My notes on it (clipped from YouTube):
"This is a video I actually did a couple of years ago, when I were obsessed with the Eurovision Song Contest and Anime, but I never got it to be perfect, it's still not perfect, but I thought that I'd upload it anyway. I guess that Windows Movie Maker did something to the rythm in the video, that it once had... Anyway, enjoy it, and please do write a comment about it!
Oh, and about the subtitles, don't focus on them :-P"

No comments: