Sunday, October 14, 2007

Another day in paradise, eh?

Well, today I've been to Church, but I have also been able to clear up some space on my PC, so now I have the very exhilarating enormous number of megabytes that are free to use up at about 700...
No, that's not much at all, I know.
But it's enough so some programs will run without any trouble and so forth, but it took some hard work, and I'm glad that I don't have to go through all the hassle to change hard drive (plus the fact that a new one will cost about 50 euros...) and install Windows XP (my Nintendo wi-fi usb-thingie doesn't work with Vista..) and all other things related to it.
...and thinking about it, I'd much rather have a new PC, since this old one can't run some programs very well that I'd like to try out more (Joost for example).

Sometimes I truly wonder what lies ahead for me.
Things were much easier in upper secondary school.

(I took the photograph 10Th June 2007)

No comments: