Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Please give me the strength to study harder

Well, I pray that the Lord is willing to give me the strength to study harder and be more concentrated on my tasks that I have before me, and be my guiding light, and I pray that His will will always come true.

I hope that He will show me what my calling is in this world, no matter if it's Priesthood, work in the IT-industry or anything else, I will always try my best and be true to my call.

I will also pray that God will show His Church for all people, so that people will be Saved.

Well, then some more earthly matters.
Today we went to a restaurant, since Doriz (our dog) is very sick, and my grandmother wasn't in the mood to cook something up (and I wasn't either, since I've spent every minute awake studying the book "Fluency with Information Technology" (by Lawrence Snyder)).
I had snails for entrée and grilled salmon as the main course.

We have also seen a new episode of "Desperate Housewives" and the episodes are just getting more and more perverted.
I don't think it would be too much of a loss if I missed some episodes, but unfortunately there are some very interesting happenings, which I must know how they'll turn out.

No comments: