Thursday, October 25, 2007

Examination tomorrow...

Well, since I haven't written here for quite a while, I thought that I'd should take the oppurtunity to do it now, altough I don't really have the time to do so.
Well, I've been trying to study as well as I've been able to, for almost all of this week, and of course, I did try to study as well as I could the week before that, and the week before that...

I truly need to organize my life a bit...
Well, I also got in contact with a bloke from Opus Dei here in Sweden, and since I'm interested in joining it, we've had som interesting discussions I think.

By the way, some information about my day so far;
I got up at about 09:40.
I have eaten a bowl of sour milk with a sliced banana, and "Oatmeal Squares", or in plain Swedish, "Havre Fras".
I have eaten two sandwiches with Nutella.
I am now sitting and trying to study for tomorrow's examination.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How did the examination go?

-Bonaventure