Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I like me...

EDIT: Sorry, I should have written "to list seven things that I like about myself"
Apparently, Ivar has tagged me and "forced" me to do this silly thing - to list all things that I like about myself (argh!).

Well, I better start right now;

1. I like that I am not afraid to change my views when I am wrong.
2. I like that I won't back down when I know I'm right.
3. I like that I have found the Truth.
4. I like that I am trying to love people, no matter how they are.
5. I like that I am studying computer- and systems science at the university.
6. I like that I am able to enjoy the nature.
7. I like that I am interested in politics.

Well, then it's my turn to "force" some people to write what they like about themselves :-P
I tag Bob and Joakim.

No comments: